To request a Verification Letter:
- Complete the DPEH Verification Letter Request Form online.
- If your address has changed, you will be required to submit two proofs of address before we can issue the Verification Letter.
- Review the DOE guidelines on acceptable forms of Proof of Residency.
- The expected turnaround time for verification letters is 3 business days.
- Letters will be sent to the email address provided. We will not be able to mail out or process printed letters until we return to campus.
1. Navigate to JupiterGrades.com
2. Click “Login”
3. Enter the school information as shown below to the left
4. Enter your scholar’s Student ID
5. Enter your password
a. If you forgotten your password, reset the it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” button. This will bring up another box; you need to enter in the email that is registered in the DP system. (Email email@example.com if you don’t know which email you have in the DP system.)